Chinook Cove Golf and RV would love to host your next golf event! Please call our pro shop to work out
the details and let us help make your event a memorable one. Call toll free in B.C. and Alta 1-888-607-4653
Chinook Cove Golf offers a 10% discount on golf for bookings of 16 or more players.
|9 holes of tournament golf
|18 holes of tournament golf
Choose your meal from our Tournament Menu. Prices are based on per plate service. Tournaments over 50 people will be buffet style for the salads, veggies and/ or garlic toast with no additional charge.
For more information on our tournament menu CLICK HERE.
15% gratuity will be added to the food portion of any booking of 16 or more players.
Chinook Cove Golf and RV has club rentals available in half sets, full sets and premium sets. Limited quantities available so please call ahead to reserve.
Tournament Policies and Conditions
- One payment is preferred for the tournament golf, power carts and meal.
- Our power cart rental policy requires a valid driver's license as well as a credit card from each driver. The individual is financially liable for the power cart Players found abusing power carts, golf course property or who are overly intoxicated, will have their carts repossessed without compensation.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs.
- Pace of play will be enforced. You will be expected to tee off on time and keep up with the group in front of you. Chinook Cove Golf reserves the right to manage the pace of play as they see necessary.
- No children under the age of 6 allowed on the golf course.
- No Private alcohol on golf course property or within our licensed facility. Any personal alcohol may be confiscated. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave the premises.
- Dress code requires flat soled, or golf shoes only. Shirts must be worn at all times. No bathing suits allowed.
- Tournaments are booked on 8 minute tee times. A modified shot gun start may be available for groups of 30-50. A complete shot gun requires 50+ players.
7 days before your event: You will be financially liable for the number of golfers and meals you have booked. Additional guests may be accommodated but “no shows” will still be charged.
48 hours before your event: Payment in full will be processed. Please notify us of any KP’s or explanation sheets required. A copy of your team sheet is required for cart rental purposes.
- Usually the best format for social function is the Texas Scramble format. It takes the pressure off non-golfers and puts the emphasis on fun. We would be happy to do up an explanation sheet for your event.
- Set a cutoff date for sign up for your tournament and request that they send payment in advance, that way you won't be out of pocket for no-shows.
- Each group should know who their golfing with and their tee-off time in advance.
- Put at least one experienced golfer in each group as this helps keep the pace moving.
- Have someone in your tournament designated to collect scorecards and KP markers at the end.